Reminder: it’s an early one…9 a.m. kickoff
Also, in case you didn’t see the email we sent out today, Whiskey Rose just renewed as a watch-site this week. They are located in the Westgate Entertainment District near Cardinals Stadium in Glendale.
The Big Ten Council of Presidents and Chancellors has just today decided to postpone the 2020 Big Ten football season, possibly until spring of 2021.
(excerpted from Huskers.com – click for full article)
The Big Ten Council of Presidents and Chancellors has approved plans for the 2020 football season, including a 10-game Conference-only schedule, beginning as early as Sept. 5.
Nebraska’s schedule will consist of games against each of the other six schools in the Big Ten West Division, as well as four cross-division games against schools in the East Division. The Huskers will open the 2020 season on the road at Rutgers on Sept. 5, before its home opener against West Division foe Illinois on Sept. 12.
AND DUE TO COVID, WE ARE EXTENDING $5 OFF UNTIL AUGUST 15TH!
Memberships run from August 1st through July 31st of the following year to encompass the academic sports year. However, if you join after the end of the Husker football season, you are entitled to an extension through the end of the next Husker football season. For example, if you joined on March 15th, 2020, your membership would be good through July 31, 2021.
Update from the Big Ten Golf Classic Committee:
“Due to the current Covid-19 condition in Arizona the Committee has decided for the safety of all, it is best to postpone this event…Troon North Golf Club graciously released the Committee out of our contractual agreement for the golf date. All Golf Registrations will be refunded.”
Due to the Corona Virus, we must
postpone our planned golf outing.
New date to be determined.
SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, May 3rd 1:00 HNAZ 1st Annual Golf Tournament
Where: McCormick Ranch Pine Course
Dinner and awards at Clancy’s with steak dinner, potato and salad
Complimentary range balls.
Cost $125 per golfer.
More details to come.
Proceeds will benefit our scholarship fund.
Yay! Husker Baseball is coming to Phoenix for a 3-day series versus ASU.
Tickets Range from $21 to $42 at Phoenix Municipal Ticket Center
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via our paper or online membership forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We annually publish a printed membership directory to distribute to all members, unless you explicitly opt out (using a field on our membership forms). Our membership file of all those who did not opt out may be viewed, but not saved for their own use, by our printer during the publishing process.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- We have implemented security and encryption on our website so that your personal contact information (email address, mailing address, phone) are less vulnerable to theft. (Note the padlock icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.)
- Only our Board members who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or membership) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- When you pay for membership, merchandise, or tickets online, we use a secure payment processor (currently PayPal), with a fine track record of security. Your credit card information is never collected by us or stored on our website.