Since we aren’t in a Bowl Game this year, we planned a fun Casino Night and Game Day Prizes Party on 12/27 at 6:30 pm to thank you, our members, for your support! However, if we do not have at least 50 tickets purchased by Monday 12/23 5 pm, we will need to cancel.
Get Tickets Now
We chose The Hidden Palace because it is one of few rental halls somewhat central to our widespread population, and that allows us to bring in our own adult beverages and caterer. Thus we’re able to keep it much more affordable for you and our club. (We will be subsidizing a good portion of the cost.) The Hidden Palace is an event venue at 15005 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (south of Greenway).We also hired a professional casino vendor to provide dealers and gaming tables to give us an authentic casino experience.
This adults-only event is BYOB. We will provide mixers and bottled waters. A buffet dinner will be catered.
- Member cost will be $15.00 per person for advance online tickets, $20 at the door.
- Non-members will also pay $20.00 unless they join HNAZ on the spot to receive the membership price. Their memberships will be good until July 31, 2021!
(However, they will have to pay $5 for a $10K starter gambling fund if they do not join.)
- Members will be given a $10K starter gambling fund
- Non-member guests of members will pay $5 for their $10K starter fund.
- Additional gambling money can be purchased in $5 increments.
- At the end, guests exchange their gambling money for raffle tickets. The top 3 winners will receive cash prizes!
This will also be our Game Day prizes raffle. Remember to bring your Game Day punch cards. You will need to show your game day punch card to exchange your punches for raffle tickets. Prizes will be drawn each hour with the major prizes at the end.
- 6:00 – 7 pm Guests check-in, mingle
- 6:30 – Dinner Buffet Opens
- 7 – 10:30 pm Gambling, Grazing & Socializing
- 10:30 Game Day Grand Prizes Raffle and Gambling Prizes Awarded
Note: A limited number of tickets will be available to purchase at the door, but we encourage you to buy in advance so we can have enough food and beverages available that night. If you plan to pay at the door, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to help make sure we have plenty of food and beverages.
Let’s send 2019 packing and welcome 2020 with hopes that the Frost Effect will bear fruit in the new year!