- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via our paper or online membership forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We annually publish a printed membership directory to distribute to all members, unless you explicitly opt out (using a field on our membership forms). Our membership file of all those who did not opt out may be viewed, but not saved for their own use, by our printer during the publishing process.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- We have implemented security and encryption on our website so that your personal contact information (email address, mailing address, phone) are less vulnerable to theft. (Note the padlock icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.)
- Only our Board members who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or membership) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- When you pay for membership, merchandise, or tickets online, we use a secure payment processor (currently PayPal), with a fine track record of security. Your credit card information is never collected by us or stored on our website.